This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Friday 15 October 2010

Why the big surprise over men not choosing baby's name?

All the baby news today has been about how it is primarily the mum who chooses baby's name and there seems to be a sense of surprise about this!


I am not sure why that is- am I different to any other dad out there who knows his place e.g. that I always know the big decisions don't really lie in my hands, however much there might be an illusion that my say is valuable!


I just about have the power of veto (thankfully to get rid of some of Victoria's more left field suggestions) and for that I am grateful so as I say, why the big news today?

No comments:

Post a Comment