This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Monday 4 October 2010

Child benefit changes- grumpy today

Don't get me wrong- i don't think that people should get benefits that they don't need but making decisions like the government just has needs to:
a. Be fair
b. Get done in the right order of priority

Why is it that the easy way to introduce swinging cuts is to hit those who do the most to fill the government's tax coffers?
Why isn't today's headline about closing those ridiculous loopholes that allow families to claim outrageous amounts of money, where they are encouraged to never get out of bed and do a day's work, where having another kid means they get yet more money

Priorities Mr Osborne, PRIORITIES

No comments:

Post a Comment