This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Saturday 16 October 2010

Built Ollie a playhouse today: how hard can it be?

Four walls, a floor and a roof. A few screws and nails: doesn't sound that hard does it?

It wouldn't be if they just left you to it but instead the makers try and complicate it with instructions. I'm a bloke: why do I need instructions - I am
not wired to read them

Well, you need them to ensure you don't almost get the job done only to find you have the roof on the wrong way round and have to undo half of what I thought was finished....

No comments:

Post a Comment