This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Monday 11 October 2010

I hate it when kids can't tell you what is wrong

Ollie was awake most of last night. We know he isn't feeling great and medicine won't do it; he just feels rotten with the toddler version of manflu.

The joys of having kids.....

ps Dads- I eventually got two hours sleep last night by putting Ol into our bed with Victoria (where ironically he went straight off to sleep as he was feeling reassured) and I retreated to the spare room
....use this tactic sparingly for your own safety....

No comments:

Post a Comment