This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Thursday 18 November 2010

Wow, I cannot believe how different it is having two kids

I knew it would be different but is is bonkers

The whole situation may have been complicated due to me going back to work for a few days this week but I am knackered.

If I am not winding Josh or changing his nappy, I am keeping Ollie entertained, walking the dog, cleaning, washing, cooking or generally running around.

Tor meanwhile has pretty much been feeding incessantly- little Josh is an eating machine. He might be little now but he obviously doesn't intend to stay that way as he is loving the gold top!

Good fun tonight though- me and Ollie had Josh in the bath with us for the first time. O
Lie was really good and didn't splash (for once)while Josh must have liked being in there as he cried before and then cried when he got out.

Tomorrow we go to register the birth and are chancing taking both the boys out for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment