This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Big day today (hopefully)

So, here we are. Ollie and Baz safely at grandparents and a small fortune in the hospital car park later, we are on a maternity ward waiting for the induction process to get started.

We have just had the process explained:

Step one. Orders lunch (not for me- I will be crossing the road to the garage)
Step two. Monitors heartbeat for half an hour
Step three. Pessary inserted (sounds lovely)
Step four. Free time (go and wander off for a while...eh?)
step five. Six hours later something might happen or repeat process again

Feels like it is going to be a VERY long day

No comments:

Post a Comment