This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Still no arrival.Victoria is now having acupuncture while drinking pineapple juice sitting on a birth ball

Thanks to David and Alex for the birthing ball and stairs suggestion. The ball has only been used to relive uncomfortableness up to now!

Yesterday Victoria went to the midwife and ended up walking like a cowboy after a membrane sweep- very uncomfortable I am told...

Today it has been a visit to Dr China and some acupuncture

Tomorrow, who knows but trust me, we will get through this list pretty sharpish:
http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/labourandbirth/planningyourbabysbirth/naturalbringonlabour/

No comments:

Post a Comment