This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Thursday 4 November 2010

I took Ollie to his Musical Steps class today; might have been fun but for the fact that he was in an almighty strop

I am not sure that singing and dancing is for me (I know it is not) but never really got to find out as I spent the whole class trying to coax him into doing something that wasn't crying, shouting or doing the opposite of what the class leader was asking the kids to do

I am sure all those mums were mightily impressed by my parenting expertise...not

http://www.musicalsteps.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment