This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Wednesday 24 November 2010

What is the best thing to do.....

Am I the only one who is or has been in this situation (i am sure I am not) but I find myself in an awful quandary every night.

I have been back at work ever since Josh arrived basically and so the early mornings are still there as I travel around the UK.

Tor is obviously up in the night feeding Josh and as she is breast feeding, it isn't really something I can help with. I can't help feeling guilty that I am sleeping while she is awake with the baby but there isn't much I can do and ultimately, Victoria can sleep on past 5am when I get up.

Should I be doing more or is this just the way it is?...

No comments:

Post a Comment