This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Thursday 30 September 2010

When do kids get what xmas is about?

Last night I got home just in time to do Ollie's bedtime story. We had a little chat before he settled down and he asked me where his present was!
It turns out mummy and he had been having a chat during the day about Christmas, what it was all about and of course, his little ears remembered that Santa, among others, would be bringing him presents.

Unfortunately, two year olds have no concept of time so he felt a few hours was long enough to wait for xmas. This could be a long three months......

No comments:

Post a Comment