This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Sunday 12 September 2010

Taking a two year old to church

We have started to go to our local church over the last few months. Both Victoria and I have always planned to take our kids to Sunday school to help them learn and puck up the right values in life but not quite this early.
In order to get Ollie into our local school, we stand a much better chance if the vicar recommends us so we now attend the family service. Today we went to a Eucharist- not quite so much fun for Ol and as a result his attention span saw him and Victoria in the crèche and me in church.



I have got to say though, the people there could not be more welcoming and properly nice- no wonder the place was packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment