This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Sunday 5 September 2010

Good idea, badly executed....

Tesco have an offer on where you can trade clubcard vouchers for double their value. Victoria decides to use these to get cracking on Xmas presents for the masses of kids we buy for- great idea considering what we spent last year.

Not such a good idea is spending them on the last day of the offer- horrendous queues at store customer service desks while the website seems to be on strike

Makes you wonder if it was really worth the hassle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment