This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Sunday 19 September 2010

Bad nights sleep-only one thing to do:TIRE HIM OUT

The unexplainable has happened again and for the last two nights, Ol has spent at least two hours awake and in and out of our room.

This happens every so often and there is never an obvious reason: he isn't I'll, his routine has not changed, nothing has upset him so what causes this to happen?....

Today we did the only thing you can and that is to try and give him do much to do and so much fresh air that all he can do is sleep soundly tonight (fingers crossed)

so swimming this morning, play in the garden after and then a long walk feeding the ducks and a good play in the park to finish

I'll let you tomorrow if it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment