This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Thursday 9 September 2010

The nightmare of choosing baby's name...

Seven weeks and counting to the arrival of our second baby and I am feeling the pressure of choosing his name. Victoria keeps throwing names at me, most of which I don't like apart from two and from them she has pretty much chosen one.
I can't help feeling challenged to find another but have you ever looked at a list; they are huge!

I find myself absent mindedly assessing people's names as I meet them or as I watch a game on telly but as the clock ticks, I've got nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment