This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Tuesday 24 August 2010

seahorse

A potential aid to getting a two year old to sleep is the Seahorse

Never heard of it? Well, have at the link below

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Pink-Soothe-Glow-Seahorse/dp/B002ECE5IU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=toys&qid=1282633732&sr=8-3




It is basically a cuddly toy which gives off a soothing light from its' tummy and plays lullaby tunes

Listening to it I think I could fall asleep with one of these pretty quickly. The day Ollie got it he couldn't wait to go to bed (unheard of) and he was as fast to sleep as I think he ever has been

This was three nights ago and obviously he has not been off like a dream every night but it is definitely helping a huge amount (we have had no 10pm still awake efforts)

If you are having the same problem, it could be the best £12 you spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment