This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Wednesday 25 August 2010

out early, late home

Can't believe how excited Ollie gets if I come home and he is still up (and he has been up way past bedtime the last couple of nights)


He can't stop talking and telling me about his day and it is funny how that becomes the best thing about my day


I love getting the opportunity to see him as all too often I am out way before he gets up and not back until afterwards. It is amazing how it doesn't seem that long ago that a beer was all I looked forward to after a long day at work and two hours home on the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment