This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Talking to your kids on the phone

All of a sudden Ollie has started to become really chatty when I call home (in fact we have to stop him answering the phone) and you can actually have a conversation with him.

On the one hand it is a fantastic thing to be able to speak to them on nights like this when I am away with work. On the other hand, I can't help feeling sad when he asks "do you want to come home and have a cup of tea with me daddy?"...your heart just melts....

No comments:

Post a Comment