This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Thursday 23 December 2010

Advice time- breast pumps

I never thougt I would spend so much time talking about these but if ever you get to buying one of these, make sure you read the reviews out there

If you do, you will realise the Tommee Tippee one is rubbish and Medela is the brand to get

Guess what we bought first time round? Yep, Tommee Tippee.
Guess where it ended up after less than two weeks? Yep, the bin (apparently it has a tendency to suck the milk down the wrong pipe and into the motor rendering it useless for ever more- what a clever design feature...not

Don't take my word for it though, here is a typical review site we should have read:


Have a look at this range for our successful, second time round purchase:
http://www.medelabreastpump.co.uk/

Who would have thougt boobs would need such consideration?

No comments:

Post a Comment