This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Saturday 18 December 2010

The morning after the night before....

We had our first night out since Josh arrived last night.

We went with a group of our closest friends to a great bar overlooking Bournemouth beach for a bit of a Xmas dinner- nice food, copious wine and a great crack later we returned home to relieve the grandparents of baby sitting duty at about midnight and found both boys nicely asleep.

Ollie woke at eight this morning(his sleeping pattern is great again after the success of the sleep chart) and Josh didn't stir for a feed until five.

All was good but for the fact that one of us had to feed him- thus did not feel good with our first hangovers in a year. Short straws were the order of the day buy luckily it was breast feeding time so I had the long straw!

Reckon it will be another year before we try alcohol again though!

No comments:

Post a Comment