This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Monday 6 December 2010

Christmas when all your friends have kids

I thought we had been really sensible and in advance in the half price toy sales using cash back sites and tesco club card exchanges so that all of the kids wenowhaveto buy Tor didn't come as such a shock on the December credit card bill.

Getting home today I found myself sorely mistaken- I had forgotten two key factors: all of our friends' kids have multiplied since last Xmas PLUS I had not taken all Ollie'slittle friends from his classes into the equation.

Some days I yearn for the days when all of my money at Xmas was spent on nights out and sales shopping....oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment