This is my story as I stumble my way through family life

With one toddler and another new arrival on the way, this blog shares with you some of the things I see and think and also hopefully gives newer dads and dads to be some ideas based on what I did (or often, did not...) learn

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Sleeping Babies

Last night Josh slept through for the first time. Not bad for eight weeks old so lets see if we can repeat it.

Mind you, it mioght not have happened as when that happens you can't help but wake when you are expecting him to normally wake for his feed and have a little check to see if he is ok. You ask yourself "why hasn't he woken up?" and have to check he is still breathing, give a little poke to see if he moves.

I still do it now to Ollie so Josh had better get used to it!

ps. Wouldn't it just be sods law that Ollie was up three times in the night so we still didn't get an unbroken night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment